New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Friday, March 27, 2009

Newfie (White) Snow


Good to see our Bitcho sittin' back a la dolce vita while the KKlaptons and I are snow blowin' and Jens is on da mend... life's rufff, eh Bitcho! Jens, send over some of the SnowGrouse if you have lots; I can't get that stuff here in NewfieLand. That bottle would look groovy in my Natural Backyard Cooler. Men's Corona may be gettin' warm in the sweltering heat of Oregon, yet my Corona is nice and chilled ... then again ... those Corona bottles are so tiny the beer never gets a chance to get warm around me, especially for the first BBQ of the year. Randy - send us PigZilla; we'll make sausages with the snowblower!
Cheers!
SpringCanuckGrouse