New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Divine Intelligence of the Magic 8-Ball






I don't need no Book of Moron to tell me how to live, how to treat others with respect, or what will happen to me in life. Why would I want the Religious Right and their Oh-So-Wrong when I have my Magic 8-Ball to consult? So: I asked the 8-Ball: Will the Anniversary Couple of Oregon and the Birthday Gal in Germany have a great year (happy belated, gang)? Will the new Honda be a sweet reliable ride? Check out the last pic... I got the kind of LIVESTRONG-SHITSTRONG answer I hoped for!
Cheers,
CanadianGrouse
PS. Never use a Magic 8-Ball to decide to invade a country like Iraq or to develop central ideas to economic policy... what kind of Idiot Son of An Asshole would ever do that, anyway... What madness!