New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Monday, March 23, 2009

Dr. Mon (a true story)


I crashed 2 years ago while riding my bike. The elbow didn’t look too happy but I refused to go to the local Christian Hospital. Lucky for me, Doctor Dostal a good friend of ours was in town.

I got anesthetized with Canadian Crown Royal whisky and Monica fixed me up. Thanks Mon, you ma Queen!

I told Murray about it and he recommended Famous Grouse. That was the very beginning of this Blog. Murray got everyone hooked to Grouse, even Monica bought a bottle last week!
I called to the US distributor of Famous Grouse and was told Murray is gonna get a prize from them. Since they are on a budget all they have as promotional-give-away is a new US-made Saturn car. 
Well I said, Master Murray just got rid of such a shitter, how about 3 bottles of 12 Year Old Grouse? Negative, it would blast up their budget …

And here we go again:
God, if Murray can’t have what he wants, let him want what he has.
And cheers!