New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No Shit! Gorillas in the Mist Instead!

No shit no more...it has warmed a few degrees... now... FOG! We have been living inside a cloud (literally) for a week, here. I could get out and ride, but there's not enough 3M glow-in-the-dark tape on the planet to wrap me in to make me visible! Remember the Titanic? It's fog/iceberg season here now, but not bike weather. Fog's supposed to be here until at least Sunday. I will get a berg pic or two if the fog ever lifts so I can
see where I'm going.
Mileage log? Mileage lag!

...But hey, never fear: It's always Grouse weather!

Remember: Please practice Fog Grouse-ing responsibly. Wear your Yellow Mellow Werro hat, in case you get lost in the mist!

Cheers, FogHat Grouse

PS. Gentlemen, keep those pics comin'. I'm not envious at all... in another life I must have lived in Europe. While I love my horrible weather homeland, I would never leave it... at the same time I appreciate
the beauty of your corner of the planet.