New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trail map so you don't get lost. There are maps at all junctions

Mule riders. As I told them that I just saw a bear they decided to ride on. They said their animals know they are "bear food". Sorry, no picture of the bear. As soon as he got my smell he took off. This was the second bear sighting in 3 days on the bike. Yep, this is bear country!

Great trail riding


This is the place were I met a couple of horse riders. The younger horse was scared by the bike so I didn't border to take pictures but sure a cool place for you Randy to go for a ride on your next visit. The horse stables are right below these trails on HWY 101