New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Starfish

I read the starfish story to my six year old, Zoe, last night, and she thought it was wonderful... she loved the picture of the real starfish, too.
 
Here are my two starfish.  The tide will someday move them away from me, but for now, I am their harbour and lighthouse.
 
The story also reminded me of being a teacher... supposedly I teach "Chemistry", but the fact is that the science does not matter at all, I simply hang out with a bunch of starfish.  Maybe I'm a fisherman instead of a teacher.
 
No fog here today... will post some ride pics later.  Great shot of the top of the earth, Sepp!
 
Cheers,
Murray