New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Does this White Shit make me look thin?

Beautiful night here... freezing rain didn't/hasn't yet come to pass.
Actually didn't think this shot would come out, or I'd taken one earlier of the "Park-boni"... I figured shag it, put the snowblower on da rink like the Zamboni Men had me ridin' the other day.
Even with the Park-boni treatment, I still had to scrape the rink with my MellowWerroYellow bladed shovel. Da Ice is absolute shit for skating on now, but at least Da Grouse is absolutely fine and cold. Now the rink's clear, Da Grouse and I will get the glaze back... I'm thinkin' I'll be the first to get that glazed look!
Cheers,
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm