New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy (Birth)day!

Another great day of bike, family and F.U.N.!
 
I officially turned a year older today, but I'm really 19 again (legal drinking age in my province of Canada).  Got cards made by the ladies, a package from my parents which contained the red & yellow train that I'd have, each year, on top of my Brithday cake when I was a wee one... which we put on the cake that the ladies made for me, and a smooth ride around the cliffs and the lake.  And, oh yeah, time to stop and reflect... listen to the waves, and build a Schtaiman.  I'd like to say that this Schtai-guy lasted, but his top half toppled as I was leaving the Outer Cove beach.  I went back down and built him back up again, for the teenage night-time lovers and party-ers to appreciate this evening.  End it off with a late night run, and it was all Number One!
 
Hope your day was as good - no great - as mine.
 
Cheers,
BirthdayBoyGrouse