New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Windy Ride

A windy ride on my "routine" route today.  Tried to take some video but the wind crashed out the microphone on the camera.  The waves crashing on the rocks were quite spectacular on times. 
 
This is Outer Cove, the middle of three coves which are flanked by hills, where I usually go to rip my legs off on the bike.  You can see on the left of the shot, you roll in on a wondeful S-shaped descent, then right after the bridge go straight up the other side, for a long steep climb to the third "cove", called Logy Bay.  This is about twenty minutes ride from my home.  Just after this my rear derailleur shifter cable busted, trying to tell me to go home and do some more landscaping instead of cycling!  So tomorrow I will lay my bike aside and lay sods instead... much like Men, duty calls ... but we are not afraid of a bit of hard work... it makes the hard play much more meaningful for me!
 
Cheers,
Windswept Grouse
 
PS... still working on the wheelie...