New Website

______________________________________

Follow us at our new, updated

site:

 The Grousers.com

ist unsere neue, aktuelle Webseite

_______________________________________

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Read my Shirt


... POWER of YELLOW

This copper coil around the stove pipe is gonna produce around 7'000 Watt of free energy. I connected it with our solar water heater system which won't produce energy in the winter time. Our only heat comes from the wood stove which will now heat our warm water for free! I am expecting to keep the water heater brakers off in the winter time.

Thanks Jens for sending this nice and soft copper piping over from Germany. I enjoyed working with it and also I especially enjoyed the German Marzipan chocolates. Did you know those guys make the very best Marzipan!

Randy, I will add a heat trap as you recommended.

Mahalo